Guidelines For Play
- Players MUST wear a mask / face covering to enter the clubhouse or when interacting with a member of our staff.
- We are 2 riders per cart. We are NOT offering single rider carts even for an extra fee.
- If you are uncomfortable riding with someone in your group, please stay home.
- There will be NO ride-alongs or spectators. If you are on the course, you are playing. NO exceptions. Do NOT ask us.
- There will be no gathering in groups
- Please arrive only 30 minutes before your tee time
- Rental Clubs are not available
- Carts are first-come, first-served
- Singles & Twosomes will be paired
- Appropriate Social Distancing still needs to be abided by
- Be prepared to be ready to play 10 minutes prior to your tee time
- Players are required to handle their own bag from their car and throughout their round
Clubhouse Open On Limited Basis
- Restrooms limited to 2 people at a time
- Golf Shop is limited to a max of 4 people at a time
- You are welcome to pay over the phone in advance
Carts On A First-Come, First-Served Basis
- Walking and bringing your own pull carts are very much encouraged
- Carts will be cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant between rounds
- Upon completion of the round, carts are to be returned to the cart cleaning area
- Players must empty their own trash from carts
- Flagsticks to be left in the cup and are not to be touched
- Holes have pool noodles in the bottom of the cup
- All moveable objects are removed from course (rakes, ball washers, divot mix, water coolers, etc.)
- Putting green limited to Social Distancing guidelines
Food & Beverage
- Snack Bar Open for take-out only
- Restaurant and Patio are Open on a limited basis
- A mask / face covering must be worn until seated
- Beer & Liquor are available
Players should follow CDC guidelines and not play if they are showing any signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
**Guidelines to be revised as Government restrictions are modified**